Monday, August 20, 2012

Really?

Yesterday it was the keys not working.
Today, the washtub was overflowing yet again.
I met the reno guy at noon, after our morning at IKEA.
He was not happy with me. The reno guy was grumbling about it not being his fault that the tub wasn't working. But he installed it. I paid him big bucks, the washtub should work.
After settling our accounts, I went to find A, in order to introduce her to her new friend living in our house. She, of course, wanted a tour of the house and while looking said, "Wow, I really like your house."
The renter said, "The house is perfect."
It is so weird having someone else living there. It is so weird to see how they've arranged things. But hey - I was okay with it, A was okay with it. I thought it was important that she see them in there in order to fully understand what was going on.

The IKEA trip involved buying desks and chairs for the kids. They are all fully equiped for the demands of the school year. A and I will share one long desk with two chairs. Her room will be my office. I'm not sure she fully understands this, so I'll take advantage of that while I can.

She's pleased with her new space though.

Everyone seems happy today.
That seems enough for the moment.

No comments: