Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Paperwork

I took three trips to the passport office today. Each time, I came away with paperwork to find. I am still not done. Sometime over the next few days, I have to find my divorce order and fax it in. My certificate of divorce was not enough. Apparently, in divorce cases all legal document pertaining to the divorce and child must be reviewed.

The clerk read my material, then said, "Looks like you have about as good a relationship with your ex as I have with mine. My son's 17 and my ex is still asking for money."

"It never ends," I agreed.

This rigamarole followed a near hour long conversation with the insurance company regarding E's driving record. We needed to provide them with all insurance details for the past six years in order for them to renew the insurance they cancelled because I wouldn't tell them details of my renter's driving records, people who will never have access to my car. What is up with that?

What's up with my life generally right now?

I have absolutely no idea.

Perhaps this is burnout.


No comments: