Friday, September 28, 2012

Let's try again

I've taken my new laptop back to the big box store where I purchased it 2 times now. Both times they have told me it is fine  . . . blah . . .blah . . blah. It crashed with my new software. It wouldn't properly load Blogger. I mean, what's up? I have to work with it a little more, I suppose, and hope for some clear signs of failure before I return and insist on a trade-in.

Technology!

I have to get up to speed, I'm feeling like a dinosaur.

When is one middle-aged? Does one peak before the long slide down the lifespan?  Can I look forward to a pinnacle somewhere up ahead? Will everything make sense then?

E and I watched Wanderlust  last night, which I thought was really funny. It was crude, but in a real way. It spoke to corporate/capitalist burnout. I laughed, E yawned.

I do wonder what we are all chasing. What is it that drives me, for instance? Not sure. That's what I have to work out. I guess I'm lucky to have the time to think about it.

No comments: