Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Deal?

Well, we're not going to court next week. Instead, I've agreed to a first-stage access increase and in turn, our lawyers will cancel the case conference and instead meet in person next week to discuss financial issues. I'm relieved, of course. Still, this means A will be with me less of the time. I know I won't like that, but it will give me more time for . . . work, looking for better work, E, and . . . me?

I feel loss. Lost. Lo.

Why does this process have to be so cut-throat? How could I have loved someone who can be so mean? Will he be mean to my beloved daughter once he has more time with her? What is he capable of? Not forgiveness.

What is there to forgive?

I'm not sure I can forgive him for this.

1 comment:

Capital Mom said...

Whoe knows what he is thinking. I hope that she will be happy, no matter how things work out.

Hugs.