Saturday, June 12, 2010

Continued . . .

The package sat on the table in front of us while E and I ate. After our salad, I pulled out the documents and we began to read. My ex had written an affidavit, and, much as I suspected, he used it to condemn me for delaying the implementation of what he called Dr. W's "balanced and very insightful" assessment. Well, that phrase made me choke because really, 1. I was given full custody in that assesssment and . . . 2. it was anything but balanced or insightful in relation to my ex's capacity to co-parent. The report was a whitewashing of a blackened character in order to endorse the "law as it exists" and not an ethical position. I will elabrate on this at some future date.

I can't really get into much else here now either, as I must use whatever insights I have to respond to my ex's accusations.

On a happier note, the settlement offer did not restrict my residence to Ottawa, which means that maybe eventually E and I can live together and move into a more positive future with each other and A.

I want more than anything to move on from here . . . there is nothing worse than being mired this bog of betrayal, deception, and ill-will.

No comments: