Thursday, February 10, 2011

Finally

I finally heard from my lawyer. He said what I hoped he would, that no judge would impose the kind of restrictions on me that my ex is trying to impose on me.

"It's all about him," he said, and I thought, exactly.

So, we are sending it back, saying, no, can't agree to that, and we'll see what happens.

I'm still exhausted, but I'm trying to keep up. Tomorrow I'll go on a field trip with A's school. Tonight is a parent/teacher meeting. E is out of town, interviewing people. We'll have a romantic dinner out this Saturday, when I'll hope to feel well enough for a glass of deep red wine.

I bought E a bag of sweets and treats and A a sparkly little dress. I promised A I'd take her out for a Valentine's dinner so that she could wear her new dress (she peeked and saw the dress in the bag).

I just want to celebrate love.

No comments: