Friday, February 27, 2015

Judy

So, Judy and I are sitting here in the after rain sun, enjoying a quiet evening alone. I was told that Judy was chatty, but friendly and affectionate, a bully, but only with other cats. All I can tell so far, is that she`s a great companion and since we have no other cats, she`ll be quite happy here. Judy is my new foster cat. She is part of my plan to better tolerate my Ottawa life apart from my other half.

After 2 years of driving back and forth across bridges and in intolerable traffic, I have given up. I will visit my husband on weekends. He will visit me here once a week. That will be it, for as long as the kids require us to have them front and centre, which may be . . . for quite some time yet.

I`m resigned. I wish it were different, but it isn`t.

This is second marriage . . .


No comments: