Wednesday, May 4, 2011

This is the email I received late yesterday afternoon:

A has probably said some things recently that make you wonder what's going on on our end.
All of A's activities and routine's [sic - means he's aggitated] are the same. The only thing that's different is a temporary change in A's residence. S wants to move to Montreal and I want to stay in Ottawa because of my commitments to A and my job.

S and I have decided to sell the house but A and I will continue to see both of them (although less often) and A and I will stay with my mom for the next few months until I can get our own place again.

* * *

I didn't reply of course, but I think it's bs. It came after a pointed email to my lawyer about the consequence of a "change of material circumstances" and an email to his "partner," neither of whom responded. Oh, well. So then he had to tell me.

It doesn't put my mind at ease at all. It means A will be living out in the burbs and will be shuttled back and forth to Montreal until that relationship dissolves under the strain and my ex moves on to greener pastures, as he always does.

Sad. Still truly sad.

No comments: